[Typo3-dev] Real Url

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Jul 15 09:11:28 CEST 2005

Danny wrote:

><snip .....>
>I add the following line under the instruction
>$speakingURIpath = $this->pObj->siteScript;
>at line 634 in the decodeSpURL function:
>
>$speakinURIpath = t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_REQUEST_URL');
>
>Then in the decodeSpURL_doDecode I discard the first element
>of $pahtParths because is the null string (after the explode
>instruction) and not the page id.
>
>In this manner I have the right decoding, but I'm not sure is the
>correct solution and I want to discover where I'm in wrong with the
>default configuration.
>
>Maybe is a more generic (Typo? Apache?)  setup problem ?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Dan

THis is really wierd, I am almost 100% that it must be a setup problem
in your extention and/or realURL configurations.
I properly didn't do that many realURL config as some guru's :) on this
list but I have never seen any problem like that.
Maby posting your realURL config would be a big help to see what's going on.

Ries

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/