[Typo3-dev] Real Url

Danny b.danny at REMOVEtin.it
Fri Jul 15 13:38:01 CEST 2005

I have a little problem with the Real Url Configuration.

The encoding process is Ok but I'm not able to do the decoding.

I look into the source codes and I modified two parts in the decoding
process.

I add the following line under the instruction
$speakingURIpath = $this->pObj->siteScript;
at line 634 in the decodeSpURL function:

$speakinURIpath = t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_REQUEST_URL');

Then in the decodeSpURL_doDecode I discard the first element
of $pahtParths because is the null string (after the explode
instruction) and not the page id.

In this manner I have the right decoding, but I'm not sure is the
correct solution and I want to discover where I'm in wrong with the
default configuration.

Maybe is a more generic (Typo? Apache?)  setup problem ?

Thanks in advance,
Dan