[Typo3-dev] itemsProcFunc and selected items

Daniel Groh daniel.groh at gmx.de
Thu Jul 14 01:55:45 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I'm writing an extension which is configured via FlexForms.
One element of the FlexForm is of type 'select', with
maxitems > 1. I use itemsProcFunc to call an external class
method modifying the 'items' array.

This works fine so far, but when I try to save the plugin
options in BE, the entries under 'Selected:' vanish.
However, the selected values are stored correctly, so I get
a comma separated list of exact the values I selected in BE
when using pi_getFFvalue() in FE.

Do I have to modify my itemsProcFunc, so it fills in the
according values in the 'Selected:' list? If so, which
parameter holds the selected items?

I would be grateful for any information concerning this.

Best Regards,
Daniel