[Typo3-dev] page not found 404 error

Roger Bunyan roger at redgumsoaps.com.au
Thu Jul 14 01:55:10 CEST 2005

Hi Andreas

Thanks for your answer, I did reply over the weekend but the mailserver was down :(

> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS["FE"]["pageNotFound_handling"] =
> 'READFILE:/path/to/your/error/page.html';
> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS["FE"]["pageNotFound_handling_statheader"] = 'HTTP/1.0
> 404 Not Found';

Unfortunately this did not solve the problem, however I did find the answer here:

http://www.onqweb.com.au/Simula.72.0.html

end result is that all unfound pages goto the index page. Not exactly what I wanted but will do for now.

- Roger Bunyan (roger)