[Typo3-dev] HMENU: don't open mailto-links in new pages

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Jul 1 10:40:22 CEST 2005

tapio wrote:
^^^^^

(I just noticed that this message wasn't posted before. So here is it
again.)

> I can make a clean patch for it using a RTF-format diff-file.

What is this? ;-)

> Indeed it has also 'SHORTCUT' and 'MOUNTPOINT', which are
> normally unnecessary - I added them just by consistency.
> Now all docktypes, which in principle might need special markup
> can have it (SPC, EXTURL, SHORTCUT and MOUNTPOINT).
> It is easy to strip off SHORTCUT and MOUNTPOINT if you wish.
> They are for custom sitemaps, where you can automatic stripp off
> SPC, SHORCUT, MOUNTPOINT and EXTURL.

If think there is no need for making a difference between EXTURL and
SHORTCUT because both could point to a page inside of the current
installation (though it could be a different domain).

IMHO it makes sense to add one new property: EXTURL. However this is IMHO
not directly related with the page type "External URL", so it might need a
much different name.

EXTURL should check if the target of an URL / Shortcut points out of the
current root site. Otherwise the page type is still NO, ACT, etc.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out