[Typo3-dev] idea: "collapsing modules"

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Sun Jan 30 20:43:39 CET 2005

I'm not in support of invoking old DHTML code. WE have now allowed the
sole usage of getElementByID for fx. the tab-menus and I have no
intension of changing that. Works on all "modern" browsers, including on
linux - and in the backend we can fairly make requirements to browsers.
So we do.

But we should maybe detect MSIE 5.5 and simply exclude such users from
using the backend...

- kasper