[Typo3-dev] idea: "collapsing modules"

Martin T. Kutschker Martin.no5pam.Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net
Sun Jan 30 09:38:46 CET 2005

Michael Stucki wrote:

> Martin T. Kutschker wrote:
>
>>PS: Any chance that the BE will be IE 5.5 compatible?
>
> What's wrong with IE 5.5? If you write a patch then chances are high that
> the next version will work fine...

In 3.7 someone - thanx! - added the module hiliting. But, it's done with
  document.getElementId, which is not supported by IE. Now I get an
error everytime I click on a module.

So perhaps a browser detection could disable hiliing for older browsers.
Or are there any minimum browser requirements for the BE I'm not aware of?

And Felxforms are completely broken. They just don't work. Probably due
the same issues.

> PS: Bugtracker...

I know...