[Typo3-dev] Cropping Function via Flash and IM

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Sat Jan 29 23:53:08 CET 2005

Carsten Bleicker [NG] wrote:
> what can i do that my extension is listed on the
> "new or updated extensions" section?

if you uploaded an extension to the TER via the extension manager from
Typo3 then you have to make some settings to the extension.

Login into typo3.org. Go to extensions/My extension keys.

Click on the extension everything is about.

You will get presented a configuration screen in which you can again modify
almost every aspect of the extension.

There is also an option (named "members, or private" or something like this)
when you uncheck the specified checkbox it warns you that you can't undo this.
this is because an extension can't be made private again if it ever has beeen
public.

greets,
Bernhard