[Typo3-dev] Copy pages in PHP with TV installed..

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Tue Jan 25 15:24:43 CET 2005

I know that peter as asked this list before and after sending him a
message he told me that he didn't found the answer yet.

I'm using this experimental code to copy a page from 75 below page 101495
But my TV object are not copyed. It looks like if the field
'tx_templavoila_flex' in the pages
table is not get copied and altered also according to tt_content possible?

So my question is... where can I find the code how the BE copies pages
from one place to a other?

cheers,
Ries

function copyPageTree() {

            $tce = t3lib_div::makeInstance("t3lib_TCEmain");
            $cmd['pages'][75]['copy'] = 101495;   //Copies page id=75 to
after page 101495
            $tce = t3lib_div::makeInstance('t3lib_TCEmain');
            $tce->copyTree = 1;
            $tce->stripslashes_values=0;
            $tce->start(array(),$cmd);
            $tce->process_cmdmap();

        return 0;
}

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/