[Typo3-dev] Problems with images in IE + TYPO3 3.7

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 16:19:51 CET 2005

I think it is this build of IE:

6.0.2800.1106
Under windows 2000.

I've tried it under Windows XP using build
6.0.2900.2180.XPSB_SP2_RTM.040803-2158 and it is all ok. Also, IE 5.2 on
the mac.

I think it is the windows 2000 + 6.0.2800.xx problem.

what do you think?

Re Obts: the repository version will be updated this weekend, as will
object-typoscript.org.uk. I hope to complete all the main (doxygen)
douemntation + manual + useful datatypes. Also includes some major
architectural changes that i wanted to do before too many people were
using it!