[Typo3-dev] Problems with images in IE + TYPO3 3.7

Thomas Murphy murphy at thepanemgroup.com
Fri Jan 28 15:49:08 CET 2005

dan frost wrote:
> I don't think so. What happens is:
>
> - You open a record containing an image field
> - You select an already uploaded image from fileadmin
> - You click "save" on the record
>
> and then, the browser completely freezes!

I tried this with a record "text w/image" - selected an image from
fileadmin, saved, no problems.
Maybe one of your windows-components is broken? Did you try this under
different OS or other Windows-installations?

btw.: Is the actual ObTS version in the repository the one you showed on
the tour? If not, have you planned to upload a new version in the next time?

bye,
Thomas