[Typo3-dev] Porting mediaWiki to TYPO3?

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Thu Jan 27 12:49:51 CET 2005

Hi,
unfortunately I didn't have time since the end of the snowboard tour,
but TimTaw is the next project on my toDo list to be finished, and I
want to continue working on it as fast as possible. Starting next
weekend (in 8 days) I will have some holidays for two weeks, so I think
it's realistic to say that I will continue working on it in about 3
weeks... I know that's still a long time but I think this is a realistic
estimation. Maybe I find time to develop it during my winter holidays, I
don't know yet for sure :)
If you have any suggestions/questions, of course you can email me.

Greetings,
Sebastian