[Typo3-dev] Typo3 Application Server

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Jan 25 14:43:27 CET 2005

Hi folks,

as I tried to explain in the other post in this thread, I don't think we
need cron jobs. This is actually the idead of an application server as I
see it: It runs all the time.

So the solution would be writing a daemon in PHP which is accesible from
different TYPO3 installations. Don't you think?

--
robert