[Typo3-dev] Typo3 Application Server

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Jan 25 10:16:41 CET 2005

Well, at least all J2EE implementations are slow and require huge amount of
resources. Take BEA, IBM or JBoss. In my opinion using Java for server-side
is a big mistake. I am working with Java server-side solutions for 5 years
now and feel stronger and stronger that Java is a wrong way.

About polling: chat server could send only new lines + changes in the user
list. It saves a lot of traffic...

Dmitry.