[Typo3-dev] Creating demo/howto videos with Flash

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at mokka.at
Mon Jan 24 23:44:05 CET 2005

Georg Rehfeld wrote:

> Would somebody be so kind to actually spell out, how I can access this
> newsgroup. Because I'm very interested in helping with the docs in
> Wink/Flash format. I'm planning to do some tutorials for my customers
> anyway, though in german, but I can, with only minor additional effort,
> create english versions too.

if you have a news-capabale mail/news reader just add an account of type
News
and point the Server to
news.netfielders.de

If you don't have such a client download the open-source Mail/Newsreader
Thunderbird from:
http://www.mozilla.org

It's for Win,Mac and Linux, and others of course ...

greets,
Bernhard