[Typo3-dev] Creating demo/howto videos with Flash

Georg Rehfeld georg.rehfeld at gmx.de
Mon Jan 24 23:36:24 CET 2005

Hi all,

Sylvain Viart wrote:

> But please direct any post related to that topic in the documentation
> project list, as stated at the first cross post. ;-)

Would somebody be so kind to actually spell out, how I can access this
newsgroup. Because I'm very interested in helping with the docs in
Wink/Flash format. I'm planning to do some tutorials for my customers
anyway, though in german, but I can, with only minor additional effort,
create english versions too.

regards

Georg
--