[Typo3-dev] Typo3 Application Server

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 20:04:38 CET 2005

I have thought about this kind of thing a lot and, so far, concluded
that TYPO3 is the wrong thing. Something like Zope is built in a much
more objecty way and with a view to scalability.

However, I think TYPO3 is a really application-interface builder. You
coudl have somethign like:

[Application server] --SOAP--< [many TYPO3 installations]

This is good because TYPO3 is really good for building and configuring
interfaces and user experiences. And, something like Zope is really good
for building scalable applications.

dan