[Typo3-dev] 3.8 and bugs

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue Jan 18 20:12:46 CET 2005

Hi Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Klinger wrote:
>  And what's with all the bugs on bugs.typo3.org
>  (there are 146 entries with status "new")?
>  How many people are working on resolving those?

For the last releases, Stucki and I mostly did the bug-fixing, helped by
a few people from the community.
However, I don't have much spare time at the moment, so I obviously
can't work much on bug-fixing. So if anyone feels like doing something
good for TYPO3, just go ahead and verify, assign, and fix bugs.

Just write a mail to Stucki or me and we'll grant you more access on
bugs.typo3.org.

cheers,
Ingmar