[Typo3-dev] More advanced permissions handling?

Stig N. Færch stig at 8620.dk
Tue Jan 18 10:46:09 CET 2005

Hi Kasper,

I'm sorry that I didn't managed to gather backup for the idea on
typo3.english.
Either the idea is not really that good, or I just don't know how to
reach the people.
Anyway, - Michael Scharkow was the only who did show interest.

If you think it's worth spending more time on, do you have any ideas on
who might be interested in this "project"?

/Stig