[Typo3-dev] BE: field not shown just wizard

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Sat Jan 15 09:42:57 CET 2005

I assume you are writing your own wizard. You can select different types
of wizards, for instance a popup or - like the color picker wizard - add
HTML content around the field. I'm very sure one of these types (see
TYPO3 Core API) allows you to also modify the HTML for the field that
would otherwise be shown.

- kasper