[Typo3-dev] BE: field not shown just wizard

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at mokka.at
Fri Jan 14 22:14:07 CET 2005

Hallo !

Today I'm full of questions :)

Is there a possibility to show just a wizard but nothing of
the field (not even an uneditable content) in the TCEforms
of the BE (when editing a content element)

the problem is that the wizard just shows up if i set up the field
as text in the TCA. If i set up the field as 'none' (which I would
also find ok) then no wizard gets shown.

or is there some possibility to set an textarea field to "read-only"
?

what I try to do: the wizard shall generate some code which needs to
get stored in a field. actually the wizard is a wizard to the field.
but pherhaps there is also a method to have some general kind of wizard
so i wouldn't need to show the field at all.

greets,
Bernhard