[Typo3-dev] TYPO3 -dev summary?

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Thu Jan 13 22:56:05 CET 2005

Hi Robert,

Robert Lemke wrote:

> Generally, I'm just restructuring - with the help of others - typo3.org so
> we have a platform that allows us to give such information in an easier way
> with more contributors than now.

Looking forward to that.

>>Or a developers' blog for that matter which I also find quite neat to
>>read.
>

> Maybe that's also something we can do. Kasper just started something similar
> today (in Kasper's Korner), maybe it's interesting if others join, too.

I read that too, and I guess at some point the (very delighting) weekly
rants of Kasper could be development related ;)

Strangely enough, the TYPO3 community members seem not to like blogging,
in fact I don't know any TYPO3 related weblogs. Otherwise it would be
nice to have planettypo3.org (as planetpython.org/planetjava.org).

> If the result would be that I get less emails asking me what I'm currently
> doing and give more transparency (and if someone's interested, of course),
> I'd give it a try too.

Yes, I'd be interested, since I can only gather from the newsgroups that
you're obviously doing a *lot* ;)

Greetings,
Michael