[Typo3-dev] TYPO3 -dev summary?

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Jan 13 21:43:37 CET 2005

Hi Michael,

Michael Scharkow wrote:

> I'm just wondering if anybody could manage to give some summary of the
> talks or discussions at the snowboard tour for those who were not so
> lucky to be there. I see hints here in the lists ("Oh, is this what we
> talked about at Kitz..." etc.)and Karsten's slides (as an extension!?).
> But I'm very interested in where TYPO3 is going and really would like to
> see more public information on development and related things in general.

Generally, I'm just restructuring - with the help of others - typo3.org so
we have a platform that allows us to give such information in an easier way
with more contributors than now.

> Or a developers' blog for that matter which I also find quite neat to
> read.

Maybe that's also something we can do. Kasper just started something similar
today (in Kasper's Korner), maybe it's interesting if others join, too.

If the result would be that I get less emails asking me what I'm currently
doing and give more transparency (and if someone's interested, of course),
I'd give it a try too.

--
robert