[Typo3-dev] Security: limit extension available to install

Sven Wilhelm wilhelm at icecrash.com
Thu Jan 13 16:02:27 CET 2005

Hi,

> Well, after that event we hope to have enough reviewed extensions, to make
> the EM only display those by default. This solves this partly.
As the central point, or I only think it is, is the ability not to break
your system due dangerous bugs or backdoor code, signed extensions
should solve the question which extensions should listed on such a white
list.

Any extension that was signed by the developer and resigned by the
review team should be trustable.

Greets Sven