[Typo3-dev] Open external php script in content area

Andreas Schwarzkopf schwarzkopf*no*spam* at artplan21.de
Wed Jan 12 16:20:53 CET 2005

Hi Andreas,

Wengrzik, Andreas schrieb:
> The problem is to stick an external forum (woltlab board) in the content area without using frames.
> My site consists of a design-template with a menu marker and only one content marker which is filled by
> styles.get.content.
>
> How to make the external php script get sticky in the content area without open a new window where my
> menu gets lost??

Only two options are possible IMHO:
1. IFRAME
2. Integration of the application like described by Renè in the german
TYPO3 book

It is not just a "script" but an application wich makes many structered
php include() calls, gererates links and have a complex file structure
(icons etc.). All this stuff will conflict with TYPO3 framework. So
there is no simple way to make it work within TYPO3.

grtx

Andreas