[Typo3-dev] Open external php script in content area

Wengrzik, Andreas Wengrzik at ewr.de
Wed Jan 12 14:20:02 CET 2005

Hello!

I asked this question in the general newsgroup without any replies.
I dont know if it is the right topic for dev-area but i think some of you will know an solution.

The problem is to stick an external forum (woltlab board) in the content area without using frames.
My site consists of a design-template with a menu marker and only one content marker which is filled by
styles.get.content.

How to make the external php script get sticky in the content area without open a new window where my
menu gets lost??

Any suggestions?

thanks a lot

-andreas