[Typo3-dev] Deactivating Backend Modules

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Wed Jan 12 07:01:55 CET 2005

Hi Kasper

> If you want an alternative CMS oriented backend using the same
> components like pages and tt_content, maybe we can work together
> instead. Benoit POUYET has presented a suggestion for a scaled down and
> highly usability oriented backend for "basic users". If this is also
> your goal I think we should share the efforts! Please let us know if
> this project could have general interest for TYPO3.

I have very much an interest in such a project (if we are talking about
what I've seen the first night in Kitz presented by you).

I think it would also be a great opportunity for many people who wanted
to contribute in another way than coding to give there best in showing
their professional oppinion about usability, design etc.

Jean-Marie