Fw: [Typo3-dev] Project proposal: TypoG

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Sat Feb 26 08:04:10 CET 2005

Hi!

To clarify (do not understand me wrong): I would happy to give any support
to Typo3 when I have some spare time. I found typo3 the best CMS around and
I really want to support it. But for the nearest month I have no time at all
:( This GUI project can be be a part of my work for one customer. So I want
to combine work for him with work for typo3 comunity.

I would be happy to do something for core too. But still I need to see a
full list to choose something to large. May be it would be nice to have such
list somewhere on the typo3.org.

Dmitry.