[Typo3-dev] Project proposal: TypoG

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Thu Feb 24 17:04:49 CET 2005

Kari Salovaara wrote:
> Doesn't it mean that You have to download whole database to workstation,
> after work upload it (or at least the changes - diifs) and then You have
> to take care of the updating some other developer has done or FE user
> has updated something ?
> Only to replicate db isn't enough !

Not the whole database. Just the part the logged in User is responsible for
(his DB-Mounts)

First I tought writing a TypoG-communication-extension which mainly creates
t3d-export files of the required page-tree parts then transfers them to the GUI
and there the pages get constructed in memory (or XML) and made visible.

But as dan is talking of SOAP im interested in hearing what this is
(and if it would allow a offline mode of course)

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard