[Typo3-dev] Project proposal: TypoG

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Thu Feb 24 17:13:52 CET 2005

No - you can do it in bits and cache things. Also, you can use locks. E.g.

1. desktop msg to server: give me records 1,5,7 and 12
2. server locks records (or not) and send them via soap
3. desktop user makes changes
4. desktop application checks whether the changes need to be sent (e.g.
if nothing has changed then we don't send it) and sends it
5. server writes and either unlocks or merges

dan