[Typo3-dev] Typo3 alternative to cron (?)

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] jh at netfielders.de
Tue Feb 22 10:30:52 CET 2005

You could just use every page access to find out if things should be
activated and so so... To do that every hour, you script needs some logging
where it find out if the last call is more then one hour ago. This is no
nice solution at all, but could work in some way.

The other thing is, there are cron-services on the net: they call a
php-script via remote every hour....
I do not have any links ready though...

JH

news:mailman.205.1109053677.24686.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...