[Typo3-dev] TV bugs and roadmap

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Feb 21 16:46:17 CET 2005

Hi Matteo,

Matteo wrote:

> I have only a question (speaking with great respect for the work of you
> all): for this project would be important using templavoila...but looking
> into bugtracker, it seems to me that development of TV is a bit quiet.
> Are you thinking about a new approach? Or I'm blind and I don't look in
> the right places? Perhaps TV bugs are less important than 3.8 release?

The answer to this question is quite simple: TemplaVoila is still the way to
go and it definately will be developed further on.

One of the reasons why TV development was a bit quiet the last weeks is that
I had to focus on some of my commercial projects in order to earn some
money as well as putting some energy into the TYPO3 Association and
typo3.org.

So if you want to get rid of a certain bug or need a new feature quickly,
you can still sponsor me. One very nice example is a well known TYPO3
company who offered me sponsorship for fixing a few bugs in TV which I'm
doing right now ...

Finally I don't know if TV bugs are more or less important than the 3.8
release, because both together (and lots more) builds TYPO3 in a whole. But
ressources (ie. time and money) are limited, so it takes a bit longer ...

--
robert