[Typo3-dev] TV bugs and roadmap

Matteo me at seventhwave.it
Mon Feb 21 16:08:57 CET 2005

Hi to all,

first: sorry for my ugly english.. :|
I'm a newbie here, but when I've heard about T3 I start immediately to
learn...it's a long road, but I'm happy to walk through it. :)
Until now I'm going to learn for my website; in these days, in the
software house where I work I heard that there's a chance to use T3 as CMS
for a very huge company.
I want to sponsorize it by heart, and I'm trying to give them an overview
of the most advanced features (e.g: DBAL would be very appreciated, and it
seems to me that DBAL will be in 3.8...great!)
I have only a question (speaking with great respect for the work of you
all): for this project would be important using templavoila...but looking
into bugtracker, it seems to me that development of TV is a bit quiet.
Are you thinking about a new approach? Or I'm blind and I don't look in
the right places? Perhaps TV bugs are less important than 3.8 release?

This mail only to answer to my boss questions...thanks and have a nice day :)

Matteo

--
"Non hai veramente capito qualcosa finché non sei in grado di spiegarlo a
tua nonna" (A. Einstein)