[Typo3-dev] TCE Forms question

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Sun Feb 20 12:54:32 CET 2005

Hallo list,

I have to modify the tt_content table in such a manner that special fields
have to get displayed when editing the record in the BE. Thos fields should
get displayed when a specific value is choosen in a select box from
a record in this table.

What I'm actually talking about is modifing tt_content in such a way that
for example the field "Effect-Randomize" (float) and "Effect-Repeat" (float)
get displayed when "Sharpen" is selected from the "Effect" Drop Down Box.

<http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_api/types_key_secti/>
[4.2.15 ['types'][key] section of TSRef]
wasn't really helpfull as there is only a way for definig on switch of fields
depending on a field. and that one is already used by CType.

Is there a way to define for example
'type' => 'CType,image_effects'
in the 'ctrl' section of tt_content ?

or is there another possibility to do this with flex-forms ?

greets,
Bernhard