[Typo3-dev] Usergroup memberships FE and BE with openldap (Files)

Didier Gehéniau didier.geheniau at feas.net
Sun Feb 20 12:56:52 CET 2005

What I thought, no attachments hehe.

Daniel, where can I send the files?

-----Original Message-----
From: typo3-dev-bounces at lists.netfielders.de
[mailto:typo3-dev-bounces at lists.netfielders.de] On Behalf Of Didier Gehéniau
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 12:35 AM
To: 'List for Core-/Extension development'
Subject: Re: [Typo3-dev] Usergroup memberships FE and BE with openldap
(Files)

Hi Daniel,

I have changed the files. Some one have to test them if they still work with
the old configuration. I think they do but I do not have a ADS test
environment.

Changes your can find between "Start of FEAS donation" and "End of FEAS
donation" comments.

Regarding the configuration
For Feusers/BEusers I added:

Rootobject:

useStaticGroups = 1
type = FE_USERS or BE_USERS
group_basedn = <base_dn_of_fe_or_be_groups>
group_filter = <ldap_filter_to_find_only_fe_or_be_groups>
memberAttr = <attribute_name_wich_holds_the_members>

Fields:

usergroup = MAP_OBJECT
usergroup{
	   attribute=uid
	   userFunc = tx_ldapserver->getStaticGroups
	   userFunc	{
			pid = 2
			attribute = uid
                  table = fe_groups
			type = FE_GROUPS
                  identField = title
			searchAttr = uid=
			}
	   }

For be_groups I added this to get the admin flag from ldap:

admin = MAP_OBJECT
admin  {
       attribute=uid
       userFunc = tx_ldapserver->isLdapAdmin
       userFunc {
                pid = root
                attribute = uid
                table = be_groups
                searchAttr= uid= 			// in our ldap
server the uniqueMember
                                                // attribute is filled with
uid=<username>
                admingroup = Administrators     // name of the group that
holds admins
                }

For Fegroups and Begroups I added:

type = FE_GROUPS or BE_GROUPS
memberAttr = uniqueMember
admingroup = Administrators				// name of the group
that holds admins, this group will
								// be
ignored when importing groups

I don not understand the attribute "attribute" in userFunc I have to fill it
to call the functions but I think the functions are not using it.

Further more I have still the problem with the group/user import when a new
group is added to ldap. I can't change the order on wich typo3 handels the
import. When I do that I get a sql error. I am not going to debug it, you
can use the work a round to do a second sync.

Also I want to make it possible to notimport/mark/delete a user when it has
no group membership. I thought of handeling suche a user as if he is not in
ldap. So if the usergroup returns empty (exept for admins) it is ignord for
import or the account is marked/deleted. I can't sort out the handleNotFound
process. If I did a can fix this one also.

Regards,

Didier M.J.C. Gehéniau

This message is intended only for the named recipient and may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you have received it in error,
please advise the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any
attachments. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this information is
strictly prohibited.