[Typo3-dev] No output from selfmade extension

Vibeke Bertelsen typo3 at vibber.dk
Thu Feb 17 11:20:21 CET 2005

OK I found out what was wrong - in case anyone is interested:

I turned on the adm-panel and I could see that the plug-in class wasn't
even included.
It turned out to be a simple cache thing. As soon as I emptied the
cache, everything was fine.
I was tricked because the 'empty all cache' button only empties cache
for the current domain and I use a different domain name on my site than
  for the typo3 admin. I had to log into typo3 using the frontend domain
name and empty cache before it worked.