[Typo3-dev] No output from selfmade extension

Vibeke Bertelsen typo3 at vibber.dk
Wed Feb 16 17:40:24 CET 2005

Hi there,
I made a small frontend extension for serving banners from our banner
system. I developed and tested it on a testing server where everything
works fine, but now on the live server, when I insert the plug-in on a
page on my site, I get no output at all.

When installing I get no errors. I've checked the file permissions. I've
tried inserting an echo statement directly in the pi1.php. On the dev
server it is printed on the live server it isn't.

The only output I get is this:

<!--  Plugin inserted: [begin] -->

<!--  Plugin inserted: [end] -->

Any ideas how to trace this error is appreciated. I'm kinda stuck here.

best regards
-Vibeke Bertelsen