[Typo3-dev] Extended class

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Feb 15 00:10:11 CET 2005

Hello Bernhard,

> I just wanted to look how my gimp-stdgraphic works in the FE and noticed
> that for the FE the class class.t3lib_stdgraphic.php is extended to
> the gifbuilder class.
>
> I wrote my extension so it extends class.t3lib_stdgrahic.php.

Sorry for not answering your question, but why are you in such a hurry?
Wouldn't it be much better if we modularize this class as I suggested first?
This way your extension will always remain as an XCLASS, and once the
modularization is done you'll have to do it all again!

Are you interested to help on that task?

Regards, michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html