[Typo3-dev] Extended class

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Mon Feb 14 23:30:02 CET 2005

Hallo list,

I just wanted to look how my gimp-stdgraphic works in the FE and noticed
that for the FE the class class.t3lib_stdgraphic.php is extended to
the gifbuilder class.

I wrote my extension so it extends class.t3lib_stdgrahic.php.

I now tried to do the following :
class ux_t3lib_stdGraphic extends t3lib_stdGraphic {
    include(t3lib_extMgm::extPath('kb_gimpgfx').'class.ux_kbgimpgfx.include.php');
}

and the respective other code in the extended gifbuilder class.

but that didn't work. it just reported a error ...

any ideas how I can solve this without having the code twice ?

greets,
Bernhard