[Typo3-dev] RFE: Remove profile data from images

Mon Feb 14 12:37:24 CET 2005

Hi
> Hi Ingo, hi list.
>
> Ingo Schmitt wrote:
>
>>>I can look into this when I'm back from Latvia (after the 6th of
>>>September) at the earliest. If nobody has done it by then (hint, hint...)
>>
>>We have the problem right now, i didn't find any solution, or is there
>>one and I should remove my sunglases?
>

> At least I didn't work on this so far. Have you read the thread? What would
> be your favourite solution for the placement of such a profile removal?

The best "insert point"  would be, when the image is processed for the
temp folder. In other ways, whe would change the original. Maybe we have
to add, that all jpg images shoudl be processed via IM and copied to the
tmp folder.
In my project, the problem occured in the tmp folder.

The "optimal" way would be, to add this to the core, but unfortionally
as I can't wait for 3.8.0 at the moment, i think an easy way could be,
to extend the TYPO3 IM Classes, to add the Paramter to the call.

Ingo

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung