[Typo3-dev] production-server

Seibert, Norman seibert at entios.de
Fri Feb 11 12:21:34 CET 2005

Hi Daniel,

currently I am working on such a solution. the extension syncs two TYPO3
servers (database tables, excluding userdefined tables like fe_users;
fileadmin etc.; extensions and configuration). The downtime during a
sync should be less than 1 second. The drawback of the fast sync is a
somewhat complex setup for the live server environment.

Currently the extension is alpha (and not public) and I need some
sponsoring to complete it. Especially it needs more testing and better
logging and error handling capabilities.

Best wishes
	Norman