[Typo3-dev] RFC: Clear temp_CACHED

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Feb 10 21:46:25 CET 2005

Michael Stucki wrote:

> Yes, this sounds ok to me.
>
> "Clear temp_CACHED" => "Clear configuration cache"
> "Clear all" => "Clear pages cache"
>
> OK for everyone?

Aaargh! I hardly tend to turn back to the initial suggestion.

"Clear configuration cache" eats 3 lines (the current text has only 2 lines)
"Clear pages cache" will obviously break into another line, too.

After playing around with possible candidates, these are my new suggestions:

"Clear cache in typo3conf/" (it's correct, isn't it?!)
"Clear FE cache" (suggested by Ingo Renner I think)

This is a screenshot of how this will look:
http://www.mstucki.net/files/typo3/screenshots/screenshot_cache_labels.jpg

The alternative solution is to simply leave everything untouched.

- michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html