[Typo3-dev] Information request about signed scripts

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu Feb 10 13:55:25 CET 2005

Hi Stanislas.

Stanislas Rolland wrote:
>> This sounds very nice, but we couldn't get it to work here using Firefox
>> 1.0 as well as Mozilla 1.7.5 (both on Linux). Whatever, we weren't even
>> asked for confirmation of the install - although popups and software
>> install are enabled.
>>
> When the script is not allowed to copy or paste, you should get a JS
> popup? Don't you get one?

We get the popup, and it is the one from  your ext, not the standard one
from Mozilla. So this works. But afterwards there's no question whether we
want to allow installation of the software.

Hm. Did you try this on Linux or Windows? Maybe it doesn't work on Linux for
some reason...

> I use
> $this->siteURL = t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_SITE_URL');
> $contents = str_replace ( 'http://www.mozilla.org',
> ereg_replace('.*\/$', substr($this->siteURL, 0,
> strlen($this->siteURL)-1), $this->siteURL), $contents);

This should to the same and is cleaner, IMHO:

$this->siteURL = t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_REQUEST_HOST');
$contents = str_replace ( 'http://www.mozilla.org', $this->siteURL
$contents);

(admittedly untested)

Regards,