[Typo3-dev] Typo3 and DB2

Suman Debnath suman at srijan.co.in
Thu Feb 10 06:32:03 CET 2005

Hi Everybody,

We are just evaluating a Typo3 project which requires us to use DB2 as the
DB. I used the search in typo3.org but nothing very useful came up. So can
anybody tell me the status of DB2 support in Typo3 and/or any
issues/pitfalls we should be aware of beforehand (from the developer's point
of view as well as for migration from a current working MySQL installation
to DB2)?

Thanks in advance,
Suman Debnath