[Typo3-dev] USER_INT and $TSFE->linkVars

Martin T. Kutschker Martin.no5pam.Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net
Sat Feb 5 11:01:48 CET 2005

Wolfgang Klinger wrote:

>  On Fri, 04 Feb 2005, Martin Kutschker wrote the following:
>
>>I'm playing around with an extension and when I make it a USER object
>>the L=1 (configured as config.linkVars=L) will be set. But if I change
>>it to USER_INT, $TSFE->linkVars is empty. Which means no L=1 etc added
>>to links when using the pi_base link functions.
>
>  ..and what's the content of "$GLOBALS['TSFE']->config['config']"?

Funny enogh there it is, the "L". But either the code of the plugin is
executed prior to the linkVars setting (initPage) or it is deleted
somewhere else. Note: linksVars is not completely lost, it's working
fine for the menus on that page.

I hope its just a broken setup on my site as otherwise it would defy the
purpose of linkVars. Because now I have to fiddle with TS and PHP code
to get the linkVars correctly even for pluigins that do use the linking
methods of pi_base.

>  $GLOBALS['TSFE']->linkVars is set in class.tslib_pagegen.php if I got
>  it right...

Your memory serves your right.

Masi