[Typo3-dev] problem with makeInstanceService and cache

René Fritz r.fritz at colorcube.de
Wed Feb 2 14:50:53 CET 2005

Hi Suman

> I can disable caching in the test plug-in and/or page. But I don't want the
> working of the service to be dependent on the caching/non-caching of Typo3.
> Can anybody point me towards the solution?

When you create a service with the kickstarter a ext_tables.php file will be
created to register the service. I guess that is so in your extension. Just
move the service registration from ext_tables.php to ext_localconf.php - or
just rename that file.

Hope this helps.

The kickstarter will be changed to create ext_localconf.php files by default.

René

--
COLORCUBE
digital media lab