[Typo3-dev] idea: "collapsing modules"

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Feb 1 15:50:14 CET 2005

Hi!

No, usually it shows content with styles also... Just ignores most of them
(pretty old browser). I link styles with standard LINK tag.

NS4 will not display page content he _thinks_ that something wrong with the
table (omit </td> and check the result!). I checked page source, revalidated
page using w3c validator, page is ok.  But NS4 still refuses to show it...

Actually I do not think that it is a problem because I'll have to make the
page "not-XHTML-valid" to make it appear correctly under NS4 :) I do not
want to do it for less than 0.003% of users, who did not bother to use a
modern browser :)

A bit offtopiuc but it is related... Today I went to a shop where I usually
buy spare parts for my old car. I asked for Dexron II transmission fluid
(Japanise car, very sensitive to liquid type). They told me to either buy a
newer car, or Dexron III. Not so many cars use Dexron II these days, so shop
does not sell it anymore. And no one around sells it. Shops do not want to
deliver this liquid just because a very small number of people (like me)
still use these old cars. Not profitable for shop to have this liquid. Same
for NS4: not profitable for me to support this browser :)

Dmitry.