[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 4.0beta1 ready for testing

Matteo Anceschi manceschi at arscolor.com
Fri Dec 30 15:41:42 CET 2005

Hi Ingmar and all devs,

Il 30/12/05 14.26, Ingmar Schlecht ha scritto:
> I have watched the core-team mailinglist [1] over the last months, and I
> must say I'm really amazed by what's happening there.

I read typo3-team-core everyday, and I have to say the same: really
great work from all of you, in my opinion!

> Never were as many bugs and small yet helpful features added to the
> core, by as many voluntary contributors while the few payed developers
> could focus on their "big things" [2].

Yes, I definitely agree.
A remark: I'm learning t3 core, hoping to help you in the next months
(beginning to provide patches, ending to..who knows? :) )...in the
meanwhile, I want to say that I'm very impressed about the work of all,
but especially of new t3-core devs (like Sebastian or Dimitry or
others)..a sensation of additional energy, you know? :)

> Seeing the huge activity in the core list, and looking at the latest
> ChangeLog, I'm especially amazed by how well our release coordinator Mr.
> M. Stucki handles all that input and brings it together - thanks!

Yes, I thought about this yesterday...it has to be really difficult I think!

Have a good day and...New Year! :)

Hi,
Matteo