[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 4.0beta1 ready for testing

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Fri Dec 30 14:26:12 CET 2005

Hi Stucki and all other contributors,

Michael Stucki wrote:
> TYPO3 4.0beta1 is out.

I have watched the core-team mailinglist [1] over the last months, and I
must say I'm really amazed by what's happening there.

Never were as many bugs and small yet helpful features added to the
core, by as many voluntary contributors while the few payed developers
could focus on their "big things" [2].

Seeing the huge activity in the core list, and looking at the latest
ChangeLog, I'm especially amazed by how well our release coordinator Mr.
M. Stucki handles all that input and brings it together - thanks!

Personally I have taken a bit of a time-out during the last year as far
as TYPO3 is concerned, but I'll surely be back soon.

cheers
Ingmar

Ps.: Who's organizing the release parties?

[1] Core-ML http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/
[2] "Big things" in 4.0 http://association.typo3.org/index.php?id=83