[TYPO3-dev] [Typo3-dev] [TYPO3] Do you think too many wrap intyposcript template?

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 18:12:43 CET 2005

I disagree it is mythical Typoscript 2.0 for TYPO3 5.0.

Typoscript is not really tight into typo3.
It is possible to make a new extension (e.g. cms2), and still
compatible to current version. Like templavoila. TS-constant and
TS-template 2.0 even near then templavoila if somebody lead the plan.

Dennis